Terms And Conditions
We guarantee the best price on all our products. If you find a lower price for an item of the same quality from any other Canadian supplier, let us know when you order and we will beat the price by 10% of the difference. Offer applies to regular priced items only and excludes preferred rates, clearance, liquidation, typographical errors and vendor rebates.
Prices, descriptions and availability may change without notice and are subject to confirmation when you place the order. Prices do not include taxes. If you qualify for tax exemption, proof of registration is required.
- We carry a large inventory of Materials at our warehouse in Pickering,ON which enables us to package and prepare your order within 48 hours. Customers will be notified if items are not in stock and are on backorder and not charged on backordered items unless otherwise agreed.
- Our shipping rates are based on weight-based rates that we receive through our carriers. If you find the shipping rate to be too high, be sure to contact us and we will try to arrange an alternate if available.
- For orders outside Canada and USA please contact us at [email protected] for a shipping quote.
- Orders are quoted directly by the carrier. If you would require expedited service please contact us for a quote.
- Furniture items usually ship via freight and may not be quoted for shipping appropriately using our online system. We will contact you with a shipping quote prior to processing your order. For furniture orders in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) usually a flat fee (truck charge) of $80 applies regardless of the number of items ordered.
We accept the following payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, personal cheque, company cheque, e-transfer or money order. We also accept Purchase Orders from established schools who have a business credit established with us. Please contact us to complete a credit application.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Affordable Montessori Material Inc. must authorize all returns. Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of the item(s). AUTHORIZED RETURNS may be subject to a 15% restocking charge. Refunds on returned Montessori materials will be issued in the form of a credit note. There are no returns on custom items and on clearance materials. These items are deemed to be final sale.
If you have received an item which is damaged or shipped incorrectly, please contact us within 30 days of the delivery date and we will arrange replacement for you. No additional shipping costs will be incurred by the customer. You may be required to provide photos of the damage to help us file a claim.
If you wish to return an item due to a personal preference, please contact us within 30 days. Customers will be responsible for the shipping cost of the return and a store credit will be issued. All returns must be in their original condition.
- All clearance materials are non-exchangeable and non-refundable and are final sale. Be sure to read the product description carefully prior to placing orders on clearance items.
- Customers will get a store credit for all returns. We will only reimburse the customer for the price of the materials. We will not issue credit for shipping charges.
A restocking fee of 15% may apply on returns based on our discretion.
Taxes and Customs/Duties
All customers in Canada will be charged taxes based on the following rate.
|Province / Territory
|Ontario, New Brunswick and Newfoundland
|Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Northwest Territory, Yukon Territory, Nunavat, Quebec and Saskatchewan
No taxes will be charged at the time of the order for international customers. Taxes, Duties and Customs will be charged and billed directly by the carrier.